Watch Haney Vs Kambosos 2 10/15/22 - 15th October 2022 Full Show Online Free HD:
Preview:George Kambosos Jr. asked for it, and he will get his chance at redemption. The undisputed lightweight titles will be up for grabs on October 15 (October 16 in Australia), when Devin Haney defends the WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring crowns against former champion Kambosos. The fight will take place at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne (Australia). Haney turned pro at age 17 after winning seven national titles, fighting primarily in Mexico to start his career, and won the WBC junior lightweight title in 2017. Haney captured the WBC interim lightweight title in 2019 against Antonio Moran . . Promoted as champion, he defended the belt four times before facing Kambosos in June. A two-time silver medalist at the Australian National Championships, Kambosos made his professional debut in 2013 at the age of 19. An Australian, WBA-PABA and Oceania lightweight champion, he defeated Mickey Bey and Lee Selby in 2019 and 2020. Kambosos took on Teofimo Lopez in November 2021 for the WBA, IBF, WBO and WBA lightweight titles. TheRing. When the two fought each other, Haney outboxed Kambosos, landing 147 punches compared to Kambosos’ 100, according to CompuBox. Haney used his jab, while Kambosos couldn’t counter his punches. “I’m looking forward to the day at Rod Laver Arena, and that’s where I’m going to speak. Inside the ring ,” Kambosos said.
- TV: ESPN (Argentina, Mexico and the rest of Latin America), ESPN and ESPN Deportes (United States)
- Streaming: Star+ (Argentina, Mexico and the rest of Latin America), ESPN + (United States).
- Devin Haney (c) vs. George Kambosos Jr. for the WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring lightweight titles
- Cherneka Johnson (c) vs. Susie Ramadan for the IBF super bantamweight title
- Jason Moloney vs. Nawaphon Kaikanha, bantamweight
- Andrew Moloney vs. Norbelto Jimenez, super featherweight
- David Nyika vs. TBA, cruiserweight
- Hemi Ahio vs. Fainga Opelu, heavyweight
- Amari Jones vs. TBA, super welterweight